Archives for November 2018
(Editor’s Note: American Risk Managers (ARM) Founder Walter Haney, Sr., was asked to pen this open letter to a prospect.)
Risk Services—You know you are probably paying too much for your insurance, and you’re not sure you are correctly insured. You ask your agent and he tells you the price is right; the coverage is more than adequate.
And then it dawns on you—he designed the program and he is compensated by payment of a portion of the gross premium.
One thing you readily know is the higher the premium, the larger the portion. Lack of coverage… you will discover when you find yourself with an uninsured or a significantly-underinsured loss.
You need someone to design and secure coverage at adequate limits and at a competitive price. You advisor must not have a pecuniary interest. You need an Independent Consulting Risk Manager. I am a 41-year-veteran of this field. And I will be happy to go to work for you.
Walter Haney Sr.
I will need to get to know you and your operation. I will need to spend some time going through your assets, your claims, your sales and your future plans. I will need to check your insurance policies; looking closely at pricing, coverages, and exclusions. I will need to make notes of lack of coverage.
Once I have assembled this information, I will draw bid specifications to provide the needed protection. I will then look for brokers/agents who have service capabilities to service the account at the most competitive pricing in today’s market. In addition, I am going to reduce management worktime for this project by 85% to 90%.
And I normally reduce your premium pricing by 25% to 35%. Based on this, I think you will agree—I can help you.
To Learn More Of ARM’s Special Service For You, Please Call 800-548-0117.
(Photo Credit: Pixabay)
Counting blessings and being thankful are the foundations of Thanksgiving. Along with enjoying other popular annual traditions, such as eating turkey and watching football, many families take time to express their gratitude.
Since we can’t watch the game with you or sit down together for a meal, we would like to share a few of the things that we are most thankful for.
The American Risk Managers’ staff was also asked to pass along any holiday advice, handed-down traditions or heartfelt messages.
Contributors for this Thanksgiving posting include our Vice-President Jessica Spears; our Chairman of the Board Walter Haney, Sr.; our President Wally Haney; and Marketing Director Chazz Hirschfeld.
I am thankful for:
- My family;
- My friends;
- My job;
- Getting better (she was recently hospitalized);
- Wonderful doctors;
- Wonderful nurses; and
- Holidays in general—because you get to spend time with your family.
Special Message From Jessica
Around the holidays, just remember to slow down, take the time and enjoy each other. Don’t rush to try to get here and get there and get it over with. Just slow down and enjoy each other.
Take Time To Enjoy Your Family & Friends
I am thankful for the protection and the blessings of God for my family and this company, and for my friends.
I thank the Lord that I’ve been protected and led, and in some instances, made well despite myself.
I am thankful that we have and serve a great God. A God that we don’t understand sometimes, but we know it’s a God that we can trust.
And with all the things that this country is facing, we know that ultimately, it’ll be in the hands of God and He’ll direct them.
Whereas, we’re all blessed so much to be living here in this country and in this section of the country and in this community. It’s one of the most blessed areas left on this earth.
I’m just so thankful for my family, for this company, for the people that work here, for the people who’ve been associated with us. We have been blessed beyond measure and I thank God for it.
Special Message From Walter
We can all be thankful for the opportunity to come together in family units and enjoy each other. And we shouldn’t be so driven by hurrying some place. Thanksgiving is a time to relax and take advantage of what’s been provided for us.
I am thankful for:
- My family;
- My friends;
- Our country; and
- The opportunity to make a difference in somebody’s life.
My name Is written in the book—that’s the most important thing I’m grateful for—the Lamb’s Book of Life.
And then the Lord gave me Tonya (my wife). After her, my family, the girls, their husbands, the grandbabies, Mom, Dad, Debra (my sister) and her bunch.
Special Messages from Wally
Life is so short.
That’s one of the things that I always remember. Fifty-five years ago, when I was about 3 or 4 years old, I was walking to the mailbox with my PawPaw.
He had me by the hand and we were walking up through there and he said, “You better enjoy your time. It won’t be very long and you’ll be as old as me.”
And I remember looking at his hand and seeing all the wrinkles and thinking, “I’m never going to be that old.” I’m older now than he was then.
Enjoy each day and know it’s a gift from the Lord.
We’re not guaranteed another second. But if we get it, we need to make a difference for His Kingdom. That’s what life is all about.
God has a plan for each of us.
We have the opportunity to walk that path or reject it. The only times I’ve ever really messed up is when I’ve been making the decisions and the choices. Life is a lot smoother when He’s in charge. And when I acknowledge Him to be in charge.
We’re just blessed to live in this country.
And this country needs to return back to the foundation on which it began.
Make Memories To Last A Lifetime
- I am grateful that God loves me. I am thankful for God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- I am thankful for my family and am blessed with a wonderful son, a great daughter-in-law and a precious 14-month old grandson.
- I am grateful for my sisters and my brother and that we had a wonderful mother and father.
- I am thankful for my extended family and for dear friends.
- I am appreciative of the opportunity to work in a service-oriented business with kind bosses and nice clients.
- I am grateful for my health and for knowledgeable and considerate doctors and nurses.
- I am thankful that my elderly cat is recovering from a recent stroke and that she has a great vet and vet assistant.
- I am appreciative of those who contributed to our business efforts this year: most especially our Good Lord; but also our friend (and Samurai Ad Dude) Gavin Petty (of Alabama Media Group 205-325-3338); and the super talented ThriveHive Team.
- I am glad and thankful that I was blessed for many years to be a part of enormous family Thanksgiving holidays—with too much food to fit on one table—inside homes overflowing with people who were all kin to me.
- I am grateful that each new day brings an endless stream of possibilities and that God is guiding my steps on a path He created just for me.
Special Message from Chazz
My Thanksgiving wishes for you are:
- That you be kind to yourself;
- That you never hesitate to love; and
- That you count your blessings, which leads to even more abundance.
This Is The Day Which The LORD Hath Made; We Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It. Psalm 118:24
(Photo Credits: Arms Outstretched In Thanksgiving – Pixabay.com; Family – CreativeVix.com; and Hands – Juan Pablo Arenas from Pexels.)