Risk Management Experts
We know risks and we’re here to take that worry off your desk. That about sums it up.
But in case you’d like to know more… American Risk Managers, Inc., is an Independent Risk Management Firm that specializes in helping businesses with their Risk Management needs.
Along the way, we help these companies save money on their Property and Casualty Insurance costs.
In our 40-year history, all our clients have saved more than enough money through our services to pay for our services.
We begin by professionally assessing your risks and assets, ensuring you have enough coverage—with no dangerous gaps—as well as no overlaps or double-coverage areas.
We then help you obtain the lowest possible premiums in the Insurance Marketplace through a competitive bid process.
We do a bunch of other stuff, too. (See “RISK: That’s What We Do.“)
But, more importantly… It’s not about what we do—It’s about what we can do for YOU! We can save you TIME, MONEY & WORRY!
We can take your risk and insurance problems, find the solutions for you, AND save you enough money to pay for our services. PLUS some left over to add to your budget’s bottom line. We’d love to have you join our client list.
Our clients include all types of manufacturers, industries and retailers; gas, water and electric utilities; general and specific contractors; telecommunications and service providers; bottling and distributing companies; financial services providers; assorted food processors; medical facilities, hospitals and healthcare systems; municipal and county governments; lumber, publishing, and realty companies; and many others.
Most of our clients have stayed with us for decades and decades. Some have even grown into huge corporations. All the while, we continue to reduce risks and search for savings.
One of our larger clients began as one of our smallest. And even though this client’s $1 million Umbrella Policy has grown by 500%, they still get a kick out of saving money (such as the $5,000 we were recently able to save them on their Workers’ Compensation premiums).
Please visit our CLIENTS sections for a sampling of client savings, reviews and case studies.
WHICH one do you want to be?
Problem = Risk Solution = American Risk Managers
Let us take risk OFF your desk and DEAL with it in a way that not only improves your protection and coverages, but also SAVES you precious premium dollars.
A Foundation Of Service
American Risk Managers was founded more than 40 years ago by Walter Haney, Sr., out of his desire to help business owners. Mr. Walter realized that—when dealing with insurance companies—businesses need someone “sitting on their side of the table.”
- Could be an advisor and an advocate FOR them;
- Could explain exactly what risk is and how best to deal with it;
- Could understand Commercial Insurance programs—one of a company’s most expensive issues;
- Could develop a program to lower premium costs WHILE improving coverage and service;
- Spoke the language of the high-dollar Property and Casualty Insurance worlds;
- Knew the ins and outs of Workers’ Compensation; and
- Could explain Experience Modification Factors and verify that they are calculated correctly.
Someone exactly like him!
So, Mr. Walter became one of the first Risk Management Consultants in the South—and possibly the very first in the State of Alabama.
Before Risk Management was a common term, Mr. Walter created a company to deal with risks—AND to fill the gap between insurance providers and those that need their services.
As a byproduct of handling Risk Management needs, Mr. Walter found that American Risk Managers (ARM) services also lowered insurance premium costs—EVERY single time.
By utilizing a competitive bid process, which can include current insurance providers, ARM’s customers are guaranteed savings.
Mr. Walter stands by his primary mission—HELPING companies.
He stands by his ultimate goal—SITTING on your side of the table, acting as YOUR advocate and YOUR advisor.
And he stands by his word—GUARANTEED savings.
ARM customers are guaranteed to save more money than the fees associated with the many services that are rendered. OR those fees will be lowered.
In fact, the business and industry clients of American Risk Managers have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars (some have even saved MILLIONS) on their insurance premiums. All while experiencing improved coverages and increased services.
ARM is the solution to your Risk Management problems. We deal with the risk. That’s what we do best. You save money and time. So you can do what you do best—operating and growing your business.
Continuing The Commitment
American Risk Managers continues to provide one of the best answers to a question that many business owners and managers don’t even know they have. If they’ve never used a service like ours, they’ll be able to save 25-35% on their insurance costs.
Most people have no idea what exact coverages they are getting. They’ll hire a CPA because they don’t know tax law. They’ll go to a lawyer for legal advice. Yet, they’ll let an insurance agent design and price their programs. That’s like letting the IRS fill out your tax returns.
The third largest expense for many businesses is their Property and Casualty Insurance programs. It just makes sense to hire an expert to represent you at the table when you make that purchase.
Independence Is A Must
Companies should make sure their prospective Risk Manager is “truly independent” before making a service selection. Only by maintaining complete independence can a Risk Manager best serve their clients.
Some firms using the term “Risk Manager” are directly or indirectly tied to insurance marketing organizations. Some agencies, brokers, and insurance companies are compensated by these so-called Risk Managers through the sale of insurance. This creates a direct conflict of interest!
Our Only Loyalty Is To YOU
American Risk Managers is a truly Independent Risk Management Firm. We ONLY represent OUR clients. Every action we take is with YOU in mind. We have a single point of loyalty—YOU!
ALL Of OUR Clients Receive:
- Complete and Absolute Loyalty;
- Objective and Unbiased Advice; and
We Do Not Sell Insurance. Nor are we affiliated with any insurance agency, brokerage firm or insurance company.
American Risk Managers Is Best Known For:
- Honesty; and
We Are Also Known For Being:
- Friendly; and
- To serve your company like it was our company;
- To join forces with you to recognize problems, analyze them and come up with solutions that best fit your situation;
- To get you the best coverages to protect you from anything that may come your way—and at the best price—so you can get the most out of your money and your time;
- To ensure there are no gaps in your coverages; and
- To be there with you, holding your hand throughout the whole process to make sure everything is being handled correctly.
- To secure your company from any harm caused by inadequate Risk Management performance. We want to walk in and design a program which will, as close as humanly possible, protect your company from any and all risks that are present in the business you work in.
- To always be added value to you. We want to help you improve your coverages and save money—and then realize, “We probably couldn’t have done this without American Risk Managers.”
- To find good, loyal clients (like you), and help manage your business risks, your insurance pricing and coverages, and develop a long-term relationship with you. When we work for somebody, it’s usually for years and years and only ends if the company closes or changes management or ownership. Those long-term relationships are very important to us.
Our Unique Value Propositions:
- SECURITY—The first thing is the elimination of gaps and overlaps. Gaps will destroy your company—you don’t have any coverage. And overlaps—you’re paying twice for something you can only use once.
- SIMPLICITY—We design your insurance program to make it user-friendly. And then—and only then—after we’ve done all that, we focus on the reduction of your insurance costs. We consider that to be the least value of all that we bring to the table.
- RETURN-ON-INVESTMENT—We usually bring a 5-to-1 return on whatever our client’s investment is. At the very least, we’re a 3-to-1 return. So, for every $1 you spend with us, we’ll bring at least $3 back.
- SAVINGS—When we come through your door, we can usually offer 25-35% in insurance cost savings. And it’s not just savings of money. With us, you’ll also be saving extremely valuable owner, manager or executive time.
- VALUE—Besides a decrease in premium dollars, more times than not, we find that our clients’ buildings are actually underinsured. We get everything up to code and up to value.
- DOUBLE BENEFIT—Not only are we going to help you save money, but we’ll be helping to enhance and increase your coverages on top of that money. When you put the two together, it’s a double-benefit. A double-value.
Do You Speak The Language Of The Insurance Marketplace?
Don’t Let The Real Meaning And Scope Of Insurance Coverages Get Lost In Translation. Your Independent Risk Manager Is Only A Phone Call Away.
If you’re a Business Owner, Chief Executive Officer or General Manager, you already have a lot to contend with on a daily basis. With Property and Casualty Insurance costs being one of the top three expenses for companies, knowing the ins and outs of the Insurance Industry is a must.
But, do you speak the language of the Insurance Marketplace?
Do you trust that your Insurance Broker is giving you the very best coverages at the best possible prices? Do you read every page of your Commercial Insurance Proposals, as well as the hundreds of pages in each policy?
Are you familiar with all of the conditions, limitations and exclusions? Are you completely sure that all “t’s” have been crossed and all “i’s” dotted to protect your company from risk?
If you feel confident with all these issues and that you’ve interpreted the fine print to properly protect your company, have you ever matched your current policy pricing against others in the marketplace?
Do you have the time to:
- Examine several different policies from different companies; all using different terms and conditions?
- Check to see which ones offer adequate coverage?
- Check for any overlapping coverages?
- Ensure there are no dangerous gaps?
- Determine which proposal offers the very best deal?
If so—you are to be congratulated! And if not—we are here to help.
And you are still to be congratulated because it’s important to “know what you don’t know.”
American Risk Managers—We know risk. And we are fluent in the language of the Insurance Marketplace.
Are You ARM’ed?
American Risk Managers Will Make Sure You Are Fully ARM’ed Against ALL Risks!
We Are American Risk Managers – ARM.
Our Clients Are ARMed!
They Are ARMed Against:
- Property Loss;
- Vehicular Loss;
- Employee Loss;
- Cyber Threats; and
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liabilities.
Our Clients Are Also ARMed Against:
- Incorrect Workers’ Compensation Classifications;
- Workers’ Compensation Premium Audits;
- General Liability Premium Audits;
- Underinsured Areas;
- Gaps In Coverage;
- Double Coverages;
- Professional Liability Issues;
- Personal Liability Issues;
- Outside Contractor Claims;
- Employee Crime; and
- The Loss Of Key Employees.
We can ARM you AGAINST all these things!
Our clients are ARMed. They sleep well at night knowing their Risk Management needs are in the hands of professionals with 40 years of experience in Service and Satisfaction AND $avings.
Get ARMed Today!
- Property Losses – Make sure you are paid the correct amount for your loss.
- Underinsured Areas – Make sure you are not subjected to co-insurance penalties.
- Policy Fine Print – Make sure your policies list the correct names (a requirement).
- The Loss Of Long-term Income – Make sure you are protected against business interruptions.
- Fiduciary – Make sure your employee benefit plan is insured.
Make no mistake—we are loyal ONLY to our clients. We work WITH insurance agents, brokers and companies every day, but our clients will never go to battle in the Insurance Marketplaces without being FULLY ARMed.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can ARM your company, our SUMMARY & BENEFITS section is a great place to start!
OR take advantage of the click below and let us hear from you today.