Risk Management is the process of identifying the risks your company faces from its business operations. These risk exposures are then examined to determine the potential for threat frequency and/or severity.
Managing these risks could mean purchasing insurance. But not always.
Other avenues include controlling, transferring, reducing or eliminating these risks. If you choose to insure, there are different types of coverages. These include fully-insured, self-insurance, risk retention and deductibles.
A Risk Management Professional can provide experienced and unbiased advice on the best way to protect your company’s assets and operations.
We can’t speak for your agent, but more than likely, if your insurance programs haven’t been competitively bid, there was no reason for your agent to do so. Insurance agents receive compensation based on premiums. So, the larger the premium, the more commission they make.
They may be getting you a fair price and are probably hoping you’ll stay with them and not request any changes. But you could be pleasantly surprised when your agent offers the same coverage at a lower price when competition enters the picture.
Your odds of a better deal are increased even more when an Independent Risk Management Professional becomes involved.
In our experience, agents frequently offer both lower premium prices AND increased or enhanced client coverages. We are happy to work with your agent. Or we can coordinate a professional Bid Process on your behalf that includes your current broker or agent.
Other differences between us and your agent are:
- We design insurance Bid Specifications that will ensure you are adequately covered—with all properties and assets valued accordingly;
- We organize, schedule and handle the Bid Process for you;
- We provide an easy-to-understand comparison of bid submissions;
- We speak the language of the Insurance World and believe you need someone sitting on YOUR side of the table who can do this (and who has your best interests in mind); and
- We can handle ALL your Risk Management Programs on a consultant basis—not just your insurance—and save you money at the SAME time.
- We are completely independent;
- We do NOT sell insurance;
- We are not affiliated with any brokerage firm, insurance company or agent;
- We don’t benefit from which agent or company you choose;
- We don’t make any percentages off your premiums;
- Our fees are always covered by your savings;
- Our clients save an average of 25-35% on their Property and Casualty Insurance premiums; and
- If we can’t save you MORE than our fee, we’ll lower our fee.
And last, but certainly not least—the final difference:
Brokers and agents act as the “middle-men” between customers and insurance carriers—and that can sometimes be a tricky position.
Our only point of loyalty is to you.
We ONLY want to help you cover your risks.
We ONLY want to ensure you have the best possible coverages.
We ONLY want to obtain the lowest premium prices for YOU.
We’re YOUR advocate! YOUR advisor! YOUR Risk Manager!
Let OUR experience and expertise pay off in savings for YOU.
There are other options besides insurance when dealing with Risk Management Solutions. We can offer you all the services at our disposal and design a program JUST for your company.
There are no “cookie-cutter” or “fill-in-the-blanks” clients for American Risk Managers.
We will sit beside you, stand behind you, cover your back (and assets) and create a unique, cost-saving Risk Management Program for your company.
We will be glad to work with your agent during a competitive Bid Process to ensure that you are getting the most value for your hard-earned money, as well as the best coverages possible. Agents can and must be loyal to both you and their own company.
As we are totally independent, our only point of loyalty is to you—our client.
Agents are compensated BASED on COST. Our compensation is BASED on SAVINGS.
Your Property and Casualty Insurance programs are one of your greatest business expenses. We know how to drastically cut that cost while providing your company with superior coverage.
Fees vary according to the services that are rendered, the time involved and the size of your company’s needs. But with American Risk Managers (ARM), our fees are guaranteed to never exceed the amount we save your company in insurance premiums.
Our first service is a FREE no-obligation Cost Benefit Survey.
We will visit your company and briefly review your operations, your risk issues, and your insurance policies. If our Risk Managers can improve your existing Risk Programs and insurance coverages—and decrease your premiums—we will move forward with a formal proposal.
The Cost Benefit Survey will detail all of the services we can provide to your company, as well as the premium savings we expect as a result. Fee schedules are then set at the client’s discretion. Compensation can be made on a per project basis or monthly for continuous coverage—which is what most clients prefer.
ARM is an Independent Firm that acts as your Advocate and Advisor for a fraction of the cost of having a Risk Manager on staff.
For most of our clients, we’re usually worth at least 25% in premium savings. The average is 25-35%. But we also have clients who have saved 47-90%. We have clients who have saved thousands, hundreds of thousands and even MILLIONS of dollars.
We’re not sure what they do with all that money, but we’re confident they don’t have any problems coming up with something.
We can do a FREE no-obligation Cost Benefit Survey to see how much we may be able to save your company. Out of thousands of clients, we’ve had only a handful who couldn’t benefit from our expertise and experience. If you’re among those, we’ll let you know upfront.
We offer risk-free Risk Management Solutions. If your savings doesn’t cover our fee—we’ll lower our fee. GUARANTEED.
It’s not magic. There are no smoke and mirrors. It takes a lot of hard work and a specially-designed and long-studied process to make this happen. But we’ve been doing it for four decades. And we actually enjoy it. We delight in getting our clients great coverages at great prices. We love being a part of their business success stories.
We invite you to Contact Us today—and let your success story begin tomorrow.
When companies hire Independent Risk Managers, they frequently find that insurance reviews, analyses, and bid processes will lower the cost of their Property and Casualty Insurance premiums. Sometimes by a significant amount.
Clients of American Risk Managers (ARM) usually see 25-35% savings. Some clients have seen even more, falling into a 47%-90% savings range.
Reductions in premiums are an important part of the Risk Management process. But increases in coverage—and elimination of gaps and overlaps in coverage—can be even more important.
ARM and other authentic and truly Independent Risk Managers never represent insurance carriers, brokers or agents.
Your business, your needs and your peace of mind should be the most important factor in your relationship.
But savings is ALWAYS a great byproduct.
If your insurance premium levels (Property and Casualty) are at least $100,000 a year and/or you have at least 25 employees, ARM can probably find substantial savings for you—WHILE enhancing these vital coverages.
You deserve an unbiased and expert opinion regarding your Risk Management needs. Insurance is NOT always the best option. There are other ways to deal with risks.
An Independent Risk Manager can create a program to identify and mitigate your risks. If one of those solutions is insurance, there are many different types.
How do you know which one to choose?
You don’t have to. That’s the job of your on-staff or consultant Risk Manager. If they’re independent like us, their only point of loyalty is to you. If they’re independent like us, they won’t be getting a commission on your insurance.
American Risk Managers is not affiliated with ANY insurance carrier, broker or agent. We’re on YOUR team! Our only loyalty is to our clients! Join us!
- Do your research. Some companies listed as Risk Managers may actually be selling insurance. Only an Independent Risk Manager will handle all of your company’s Risk Management issues in a truly unbiased manner.
- Read reviews, contact the firm and ask about current clients.
- Look into what they’ve done for those clients and speak to them.
- Choose a firm that offers a wide variety of experience and expertise.
Risk Management isn’t an easy territory to maneuver through. You need someone with your company’s best interests at heart.
You need someone who can stand behind you, sit beside you and look ahead.
At American Risk Managers, we know risk. That’s what we do best.
We can take the worry off of your shoulders, so you can get on with your business—which is what you do best.
For clients of American Risk Managers whose renewal dates are January 1 or July 1, one of the first things we do is change your insurance renewal dates. These are the two busiest days for renewals and there are better times to take your Property and Casualty policies to market.
We also manage ALL of your company’s risks and restructure ALL of your insurance programs. You benefit with better programs that include increased and enhanced coverages AND savings—lower insurance premiums by 25-35%.
Listed below are just a few of our many services.
Primary Services Include:
- Unlimited Risk Management advice;
- Physical inspections of your company’s facilities and operations;
- Interviews with top management regarding risks;
- Valuations on real property and analysis of assets;
- Thorough review of your insurance policies to ensure everything is covered at replacement value;
- Workers’ Compensation Code Classification reviews;
- Experience Modification Factor verifications; and
- An accuracy check of your insurance audits.
At Renewal Time, Services Include:
- Drafting Bid Specifications that detail the exact insurance protection your company needs;
- Scheduling and organizing the entire Bid Process;
- Sitting on YOUR side of the table and representing YOUR best interests;
- Preparing a Comprehensive Analysis of the bids received; and
- Providing you with a Full Report so you can make a fair and equitable comparison of the bids—in pricing and coverage.
These are just a few of our many services. More information can be found in our various Services sections: SUMMARY & BENEFITS, INITIAL SERVICES, CONTINUING SERVICES and COMMON TYPES OF RISK MANAGEMENT ISSUES. Or Contact Us at (800) 548-0117.
If You Have A Question That Is Not On The FAQS List, Please Feel Free To Email Us At
We’ll Do Our Best To Provide You With An Answer As Soon As Possible.